PNWU welcomes qualified applicants to apply for open positions. Click on the position link below for more information and to apply.
Administrative and Staff Positions
- Administrative Assistant-Facilities Department
- Administrative Assistant-COM Family Medicine
- Assistant Director of Foundations Relations
- Founding Program Director for Occupational Therapy Doctorate Program
PNWU Student Applicants
- Adjunct Assistant Professor-COM-Family Medicine (0.01)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Internal Medicine (.1FTE)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Internal Medicine (.5FTE)
- Chair of Osteopathic Principles and Practice
We offer a comprehensive benefits package the first of the month following date of hire and competitive salary. The State of Washington does not have state income tax.
If you are unable to apply online, please contact human resources, 509.452.5100, for an alternative format.
To ensure full consideration apply by the closing date.
PNWU is a drug-free workplace, equal opportunity employer and educational institution. To request this publication in an alternative format, please call Human Resources, 509.452.5100.
The University shall not discriminate against faculty, staff, volunteers, students, or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law for any reason including recruitment, selection, and promotion.